Ads by Google
How do I contact a rapper?
Here’s The Plan:
- Find a successful artist that you would like to work with. It’s best to find an artist whose music you enjoy and feel you could compliment well.
- Look at what artist/producers they’ve signed or consistently work with.
- Connect with the less popular artist or producer.
- Make good music with them.
How do I find a rap manager?
How do I network other rappers?
Start going to other hip-hop gigs or artists who you think would do a good collaborate with you in a genre mash. Go to their shows, support them, and make contact afterward. Engage with them, supporting them for gigs and being a source of positivity and inspiration.
How do I contact beat rappers?
Go to rap shows, hand somebody you’re impressed with a cd or usb key of beats, and see if they’re about it. This is a great way to find artists who are committed to music and will spread your beats, as some you meet online will never even end up playing shows/pursuing music as more than a hobby.
How do rappers get discovered?
How Can a Rapper Get Discovered?
- (1) Create great material. Think about it you’re competing against a million other people doing the exact same thing.
- (2) Get your material out as fast as possible.
- (3) Shoot videos for all your songs.
- (4) Entertain.
- More Ways to Improve.
Where can I find rappers looking for beats?
Beatmakers and Music Producers can easily find rappers who want to buy beats by pairing together two marketing tools: Circleboom and Sendinblue.
How can I send my beats to an artist?
How can I email beats to rappers?
Google drive is your friend. Make a folder named for that rapper, and post any beat(s) he’s using from you, and share the folder with whatever email he gives you with only permission to view. He can download it from there, and then once he has it you can remove it to save space.
How many beats should you send an artist?
So, stay within 2 or 3 beats. I think 1 beat is a bold move, that says so much more about your confidence in your work.
How do you send beats to the future?
FUTURE/FREEBANDZ on Twitter: “Send the beats to @TheDjXRated or @EscoMoeCity” / Twitter.
How long is a Beat Pack?
i usually go for 2 and a half minutes on average. doesn’t really matter though, just make sure you have everything you need and it sounds dope — they’ll handle the rest if they want something moved around. I’d suggest just doing 2 verses.
Should I send beats to artists?
yes, managers and a&rs. best of course is to get directly to the artist. have quality work and build relationships so when they are looking for tracks they will reach out to you. I’d say send short emails (4-5 sentences max) with a soundcloud link to 1-2 of your best beats for that artist.
Where do I send my beats for placements?
Many people know that they can use Tunecore to upload their music to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, and the popular music streaming platforms. But Tunecore is also a quite large music licensing & publishing company. You pay a $75 one time fee and get to submit unlimited music for placement in Film, TV, & Video Games.
How do you email a music producer?
How to Send a Killer Email to Anyone in the Music Industry
- Be concise. Have you ever met somebody who tells really long stories with way too much detail?
- Be up front and tell people what you want.
- Have a detailed email signature that includes your EPK.
- Don’t send attachments.
- Don’t be afraid to follow up.
- Be nice.
How do I contact a music producer?
If you want to find a producer you can do it a number of ways:
- The Music Directory lists producers.
- Contact producers of bands and songwriters you admire.
- Ask around at local colleges or studios that run courses in production.
- Produce yourself and make the most of your engineer.
How do you email a label?
Label a message you’re writing
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Click Compose.
- In the bottom right, click More .
- Click Label, then select labels you want to add.
- Click Apply.
Can you email record labels?
You can find good, accurate music industry contact info with record label email addresses for pretty much every label you can think of via the A&R Registry. Yes, it takes a lot of time to email people individually. But it’s really bad form to spam submissions to record labels.
How do you write a message to a record label?
How To Send Demos To Record Labels
- Demonstrate your best.
- Do Your Research; Submit To The Right Labels.
- Use Official Contacts, Not Facebook Messages.
- Personalize Your Submission.
- Send a Brief-but-Specific Message.
- Send Links, Not Files.
- Be Patient + Learn to Accept ‘No’
How do I get my song on record labels?
Get Your Music Heard By Record Labels
- Write a Great Bio. First things first: make sure your brand is properly and professionally represented online.
- Prepare Your Tunes. Remember about producing and delivering good quality.
- Do Your Research.
- Be Relevant.
- Think Like a Label.
- Send it Out!
- Submit a Demo to Blue Label Records.