How do I delete my tweet?
How to delete a Tweet
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete Tweet.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Can you delete someone else’s tweet?
Originally Answered: How can I delete someone’s tweet on Twitter? You can‘t delete someone else’s tweet, but to delete on an account you‘re logged into just click the little trash can icon below the tweet – however you can block people and/or certain tweets.
How do I delete old tweets?
Go into your account settings on Twitter, then select the “Your Twitter data” tab under “Data and permissions.” This will take you to a tab where you can download your Twitter data after re-entering your password. Once you have your old tweets saved for posterity, it’s time to start deleting.
How do you permanently delete twitter on iPhone?
How to delete Twitter on iPhone:
- Tap on your profile photo in the top left hand corner.
- Click on “Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate Your Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate.”
- Type in your password and tap the “Deactivate Account” button to confirm the request.
How do I remove an account from my Iphone?
Just follow the steps below.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts.
- Tap the email Account you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account (in red letters)
- When prompted “Are you sure?”, Tap Delete Account.
Is deactivating twitter the same as deleting?
Is deactivating the same as deleting? No. Think of deactivating your account as a way to signal to Twitter that they should delete it. Within minutes of you deactivating it, Twitter will remove your data from their website and place your account in a queue for permanent deletion.