How to spell lemon
- 1 How do you spell lemon in English?
- 2 How do you spell pineapples?
- 3 What is the spelling of Orange?
- 4 How do you spell carrot?
- 5 How do you spell salary?
- 6 What does Carrot mean in slang?
- 7 What is an onion?
- 8 What is healthiest Onion?
- 9 Why we should not eat onion and garlic?
- 10 What does an onion emoji mean?
- 11 What does half an onion mean?
- 12 What is an onion girl?
- 13 How do I get new Emojis?
- 14 Which heart means crush?
- 15 Can you request an emoji to Apple?
- 16 Is there a hug Emoji?
How do you spell lemon in English?
- variable noun. A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice.
- uncountable noun. Lemon is a drink that tastes of lemons.
- colour. Lemon is the same as lemon yellow.
- countable noun. If you think that something is a failure, or not as good or as useful as it should be, you can say that it is a lemon.
- countable noun.
How do you spell pineapples?
What is the spelling of Orange?
The word orange is both a noun and an adjective in the English language. In both cases, it refers primarily to the orange fruit and the color orange, but has many other derivative meanings.
How do you spell carrot?
How do you spell salary?
Correct spelling for the English word “salary” is [sˈaləɹi], [sˈaləɹi], [s_ˈa_l_ə_ɹ_i] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What does Carrot mean in slang?
A carrot is a long, orange root vegetable. You might also use the word carrot to mean an implied reward, especially in the phrase “carrot and stick,” which comes from the idea of enticing a donkey or mule forward with a carrot, or punishing it for not moving by hitting it with a stick.