- 1 What is the most important to know?
- 2 What are three things everyone should do well?
- 3 What are the 7 essential life skills for adults?
- 4 What are 5 things we need to survive?
- 5 What are 5 things we need more of in life?
- 6 What are your top 3 personal values?
- 7 What are the five core values?
- 8 What makes a person valuable?
- 9 How do I know my core values?
- 10 How many core values should I have?
- 11 What are the 4 good citizenship values?
- 12 What are the 3 types of values?
- 13 What makes a person maka-Diyos?
- 14 What acts make a bad citizen?
What is the most important to know?
The most important thing to know is how to know, by which I mean how to acquire true beliefs and be assured that they are true. Beliefs must be true to be knowledge, but knowledge is more than simply having true beliefs, as Plato suggests in the Meno.
What are three things everyone should do well?
The Three Things We All Need for a Happy Life
- Someone to love.
- Something to do.
- Something to look forward to.
What are the 7 essential life skills for adults?
These life skills include problem solving, critical thinking, communication skills, decision-making, creative thinking, interpersonal relationship skills, self awareness building skills, empathy and coping with stress skills.
What are 5 things we need to survive?
The truth is, there are only five basic needs; Clean Air, Water, Nutrients, Shelter and Sleep. Beyond our health, the simple fact is that our entire society is based primarily on the existence and leveraging of these five factors. They are the basis for concepts like family, wealth, health and, at times, governments.
What are 5 things we need more of in life?
One of the first things that every society needs to do is to provide the big 5, Food, Water, Shelter, Energy and Education. All Five are equally important and all five are connected.
What are your top 3 personal values?
There are lots of personal values examples. My 5 most important values are Family, Freedom, Adventure, Authenticity, and Wisdom. Your most important personal values might be love, financial security, knowledge, creativity, personal growth, or any combination of all of the values in the world.
What are the five core values?
Five Core Values
- INTEGRITY. Know and do what is right. Learn more.
- RESPECT. Treating others the way you want to be treated. Learn more.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Embrace opportunities to contribute. Learn more.
- SPORTSMANSHIP. Bring your best to all competition. Learn more.
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP. Serve the common good. Learn more.
What makes a person valuable?
Two critical attributes make a person valuable & honoured. They are: The ability to inspire Trust in people. The ability to inspire Respect in people.
How do I know my core values?
Follow the steps below to generate a list of your core values:
- Write down your values.
- Consider the people you most admire.
- Consider your experiences.
- Categorize values into related groups.
- Identify the central theme.
- Choose your top core values.
How many core values should I have?
How many core values should a company have? Company values need to be clear and easy to remember, so it’s best to have a small number of broad values: between 3 and 10 is ideal.
What are the 4 good citizenship values?
By living according to good citizenship values which we can derive from the preamble of the Constitution – Faith in God, Unity, Patriotism, Work, Respect for Life, Respect for Law and Government, Truth, Justice, Freedom, Love, Equality, Peace, Promotion of the Common Good, Concern for the Family and Future Generations, …
What are the 3 types of values?
The Three Types of Values Students Should Explore
- Character Values. Character values are the universal values that you need to exist as a good human being. …
- Work Values. Work values are values that help you find what you want in a job and give you job satisfaction. …
- Personal Values.
What makes a person maka-Diyos?
In localities here, the profession ‘maka-Diyos’ is plastered or written in key areas (e.g. public schools). The literal English translation of the term is ‘being for God‘. In it’s expansive meaning, godliness. the quality or state of being spiritually pure or virtuous.
What acts make a bad citizen?
Traits of a Bad Citizen
- Doesn’t participate in any political matters.
- Doesn’t obey the law.
- Doesn’t respect authority.
- Isn’t informed on current issues that could affect his or her community.