- 1 How many YouTube channels are there in the world?
- 2 Who is No 1 YouTuber in world?
- 3 How many Youtubers have over 1000 subscribers?
- 4 Who was the first YouTuber?
- 5 Who is the most disliked Youtuber?
- 6 What is YouTuber salary?
- 7 What is the longest YouTube ad?
- 8 Who was the first YouTuber to hit 1 million?
- 9 Do Youtubers get paid if you skip ads?
- 10 Do Youtubers get money for likes?
- 11 What is the salary of Madan Gowri?
- 12 Do YouTubers have to pay taxes?
- 13 Do YouTubers get paid for old videos?
- 14 How do YouTube pay you?
- 15 Is YouTube a good career?
- 16 Who owns YouTube now?
- 17 Do YouTubers get paid monthly?
- 18 Is YouTubing a job?
- 19 Can TikTok be a job?
How many YouTube channels are there in the world?
Who is No 1 YouTuber in world?
By far the most famous YouTuber in the world, in part thanks to a number of controversies and his rivalry with another channel, T-Series, he’s also one of the highest earners on the platform. PewDiePie’s main focus is gaming, including livestreams of him playing.
How many Youtubers have over 1000 subscribers?
Who was the first YouTuber?
Who is the most disliked Youtuber?
|Rank||Video name||Uploader / artist|
|1||†”YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind”||YouTube|
|2||“Baby Shark Dance”||Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories|
|3||†”Sadak 2 Trailer”||Fox Star Studios|
|4||“Baby”||Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris|
What is YouTuber salary?
|Video Views||Estimated Earnings (in dollars)||Estimated Earnings (in ₹)|
|10K||$50 to $80||₹200 to ₹500|
|100K||$500 to $2,500||₹2,000 to ₹5,000|
|1 Million||$3,400 to $40,000||₹7,000 to ₹30,000|
|150 Million||$80,000 to $100,000||₹1,50,000 to ₹6,00,000|