- 1 Why are my AirPods not connecting to my PC?
- 2 How do I connect my AirPods to Windows?
- 3 Do AirPods work with Windows 10?
- 4 Why will my AirPods pair but not connect?
- 5 Why can’t I connect my AirPods to my HP laptop?
- 6 Why wont my AirPods connect to my Windows 10?
- 7 Can you connect AirPods to a laptop that isn’t Apple?
- 8 Can you use AirPods on PC as a mic?
Why are my AirPods not connecting to my PC?
If there’s a minor Bluetooth glitch causing your AirPods not to connect to your PC, try unpairing your AirPods from your PC and then re-pairing them. This should fix most connection-related issues with your devices. … In Devices, click Bluetooth & other devices in the left sidebar.
How do I connect my AirPods to Windows?
- Open System Preferences. If you can’t find it, it’s the icon on your desktop that looks like a gear. …
- Select Bluetooth. …
- Place both AirPods in the case and open the lid. …
- Hold the button on the AirPod case. …
- Wait for your AirPods to show up on your devices, then click Connect.