Ads by Google
How do I reset my Plantronics headphones?
How to Reset a Plantronics Bluetooth
- Turn on the headset by pressing the “Power/Answer” call button.
- Hold down the “Power” button and the “Lower Volume” button (minus button) together until the light goes out.
- Wait for one minute for the reset to be complete.
- Turn on the headset again by pressing the “Power” button.
How do I reset my Plantronics Bluetooth?
Reset Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Remove the Plantronics headset from your cell phones paired devices.
- Power your cell phone off, then power it back on.
- Pair your Plantronics headset back to your cell phone (follow manual if unsure how)
- Your Plantronics headset should now be reset.
How do I fix my Plantronics Bluetooth headset?
How to Fix a Plantronics Bluetooth
- Charge your headset’s battery.
- Reboot your devices.
- Uninstall problematic software.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth settings are correctly enabled.
- Rule out radio interference.
- Call Plantronics directly.
How do I reset my Plantronics Voyager 5200?
To reset the sensors, power on headset, connect the headset to a charger or directly to your computer’s USB port and place it on a flat, non-metallic surface for more than 10 seconds.
Why is my Plantronics headset not connecting?
If the headset is listed in your cell phone’s list of paired devices, but will not connect to the phone, please try the following: Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices. Pair the headset with your phone again. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone.
Why is my Plantronics headset not working?
Unplug the headset from the PC’s USB port and reboot the computer. Do not just restart – perform a complete system shutdown and then turn back on, as this will help clear the memory in the USB ports. Plug the headset directly into the PC and not into a hub or docking station.