- 1 How do you spell correctly?
- 2 How do u spell with?
- 3 Is there a word somethings?
- 4 What is something in a sentence?
- 5 What is same thing?
- 6 Which sentence tells us about something?
- 7 What is something in ASL?
- 8 How do you sign or in ASL?
- 9 How do you say itself in ASL?
- 10 How do you ask where in ASL?
- 11 How do you ask do you want in ASL?
- 12 How do you say hi in ASL?
- 13 How do you say no in ASL?
- 14 What does rubbing belly mean in ASL?
- 15 How do you swear in ASL?
- 16 What is the sign for 20 in ASL?
- 17 What words are not used in ASL?
- 18 How do you sign years old in ASL?
How do you spell correctly?
How do u spell with?
Is there a word somethings?
What is something in a sentence?
I thought I heard something outside. He said something that really bothered me. I started to say something but she interrupted me. I have something to tell you.
What is same thing?
Which sentence tells us about something?
Declarative sentences make a statement. They tell us something.
What is something in ASL?
To do this sign, point your index finger up, have the palm pointing up and somewhat back towards you. Move your hand in a small horizontal circle–as if tracing a circle the size of a quarter on the underside of a table.
How do you sign or in ASL?
I generally express the concept of “or” by shifting my body from one side to the other. I call this a bodyshift.” You don’t go back and forth, you just shift one time while using a facial expression that expresses the concept of “or.”