Examples of compliments for employees
How do you tell a coworker you appreciate them?
You‘re a great person to work with and I truly appreciate the time and effort you put it. I’ve really enjoyed the opportunity to get to work closely with you in the past few months. Thank you for pushing me professionally and for making it such a pleasure to be at work each day.
What to say to recognize an employee?
List of Employee Appreciation Sayings
|I admire your…||I value…||impressive|
|I was pleased to see…||I appreciate…||extraordinary|
|I want to commend you…||Thank you for…||brilliant|
|The customer was delighted…||Sensational job…||exceptional|
|Congratulations||You rose to the occasion||amazing|
What are some praise words?
Encouragement and praise phrases
|You’ve Outdone Yourself!||Marvelous!||Your Help Counts!|
|Keep Up The Good Work!||First Rate Work!||Fantastic Work!|
How do you express thankfulness in words?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient.
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude.
- Add specific details to your thank you card.
- Write a forward-looking statement.
- Reiterate your thanks.
- End with your regards.