How do I delete words from my keyboard?
The steps you need to follow to delete the data is given below:
- Access the settings option in your Android device.
- Next, search and then tap on the option called ‘Language and Input. ‘
- Select the option called Gboard.
- Go to the option called Dictionary and choose it.
- Click on the option called ‘Delete learned words. ‘
How do you delete words on Samsung keyboard?
Swipe down once from the top of the screen and tap the “Settings” (gear) icon to delete unwanted learned words from your device. Then tap “Languages & input”. Tap “Gboard”, the default keyboard on Google devices. Tap “Dictionary” on the “Gboard keyboard settings” screen and then tap “Delete learned words”.
How do you delete words from predictive text?
Just press and hold on the word in your predictive text bar. That will remove it from your learned words.