How can I get into my old Gmail account without password?
Gmail’s Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I recover my old Gmail account?
Hello, Account recovery form: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery is the only option provided by Google to recover the account.
How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and email?
Here’s how to recover your Gmail password without a phone number and recovery email:
- Go to Google Account Recovery.
- Enter your email.
- Select “Try another way to sign in”
- Click on “Try another way”
- Click on “Try another way” again.
- Wait for 48 hours.
- Check your email for the recovery link.
How can I recover my Gmail account if I can’t verify my Google account?
If you don’t get the option to verify it’s you, you can:
- Stay signed in to your Google Account on your Android phone for at least 7 days. …
- Add a recovery phone number to your Google Account and wait at least 7 days. …
- Add a security key to your Google Account if you turned on 2-Step Verification and wait at least 7 days.
How do I get my 8 digit backup code for Gmail?
If you lost your backup codes, you can revoke them and get new ones.
- Go to the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
- Select Show codes.
- Select Get new codes.