- 1 What are Sulphur burps a sign of?
- 2 When should I be worried about sulfur burps?
- 3 What causes rotten egg burps and vomiting?
- 4 Are sulfur burps a sign of food poisoning?
- 5 How long does a sour stomach last?
- 6 What should I drink for a sour stomach?
- 7 What is the best medicine for sour stomach?
- 8 What foods neutralize stomach acid?
- 9 What is the best anti nausea medication?
- 10 What is the safest over the counter acid reflux medicine?
- 11 Does Gerd ever go away?
- 12 Is Gaviscon safer than omeprazole?
- 13 How do you detox from omeprazole?
- 14 Why is omeprazole bad?
- 15 Can you take Gaviscon if you are taking omeprazole?
- 16 Can I lay down after taking Gaviscon?
- 17 Why can you only take omeprazole for 14 days?
What are Sulphur burps a sign of?
When should I be worried about sulfur burps?
What causes rotten egg burps and vomiting?
Are sulfur burps a sign of food poisoning?
How long does a sour stomach last?
An upset stomach typically goes away on its own within 48 hours. Sometimes stomach pain indicates a more serious health problem, however.
What should I drink for a sour stomach?
- Sports drinks.
- Clear, non-caffeinated sodas such as 7-Up, Sprite or ginger ale.
- Diluted juices such as apple, grape, cherry or cranberry (avoid citrus juices)
- Clear soup broth or bouillon.
- Decaffeinated tea.
What is the best medicine for sour stomach?
- Bismuth subsalicylate, the active ingredient in OTC medications like Kaopectate® and Pepto-Bismol™, protects your stomach lining. Bismuth subsalicylate is also used to treat ulcers, upset stomach and diarrhea.
- Other medicines include cyclizine, dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine, and meclizine.
What foods neutralize stomach acid?
- Vegetables. Vegetables are naturally low in fat and sugar, and they help reduce stomach acid.
- Noncitrus fruits.
- Lean meats and seafood.
- Egg whites.
- Healthy fats.
What is the best anti nausea medication?
|Best anti–nausea medications|
|Dramamine (dimenhydrinate)||Rx & OTC||Get Coupon|
|Bonine (meclizine)||Rx & OTC||Get Coupon|
|Atarax (hydroxyzine)||Rx||Get Coupon|
|Emetrol (phosphorated carbohydrate)||OTC||Get Coupon|
What is the safest over the counter acid reflux medicine?
Does Gerd ever go away?
Is Gaviscon safer than omeprazole?
How do you detox from omeprazole?
Why is omeprazole bad?
Studies have shown that people treated with omeprazole have different types of bacteria in their gut compared to untreated patients. Specifically, people taking omeprazole have higher counts of “bad” bacteria like Enterococcus, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and some strains of E. coli.