- 1 How do I connect NZXT fans?
- 2 Where do I put NZXT h510 fans?
- 3 Which way do you mount a NZXT fan?
- 4 How many fans can you put in a NZXT h510?
- 5 Does NZXT h510 need fans?
- 6 Should I get extra fans for NZXT h510?
- 7 Is 2 fans enough for a gaming PC?
- 8 Are the stock NZXT fans good?
- 9 Does h510 have good airflow?
- 10 What PC case has the best airflow?
- 11 Does NZXT have bad airflow?
- 12 Does NZXT H510 run hot?
- 13 Is the NZXT H510 elite worth it?
How do I connect NZXT fans?
Where do I put NZXT h510 fans?
on the front of the case (inside it of course), there are two thumb screws that hold a bracket for 2 fans. Take that out, and mount the two fans to the back/front of the bracket, either is fine.
Which way do you mount a NZXT fan?
Generally, you want the case fans in front of the case drawing in air while the fans at the rear blow air out. If your case has vents at the top, they should be placed as exhaust fans because hot air will rise. Side–mounted fans should be used for intake, though they often don’t have air filters.
How many fans can you put in a NZXT h510?
Answer: 4 fans can fit. one 120m in the front and a 140 and 120’s for top and side.
Does NZXT h510 need fans?
You don’t NEED it though. I recommend Noctua redux fans for cheap but good fans. Largest you can fit is better. Money might be better spent on a CPU cooler.
Should I get extra fans for NZXT h510?
As long as you dont block its side intake, and put a fan or 2 for it, that case is fine. That case don’t really cool any better with front intakes. It has helped just a bit adding one front upper position intake fan. Hardly no difference in the 500 and 510.
Is 2 fans enough for a gaming PC?
2 case fans (1 intake in front, 1 exhaust at the back) show biggest improvements to cpu and gpu thermals. It depends on the hardware and layout of the case, but in general a single intake fan is enough for a general-use computer. For a low-end gaming PC, 1/1 is fine, 2/1 or 3/1 for higher-power hardware.
Are the stock NZXT fans good?
Stock fans are usually fine, no need to replace unless your really worried about noise.
Does h510 have good airflow?
All the reviews i watched said that adding more fans didn’t help with cooling. For normal use, yes. The case has “OK” airflow. I would still recommend installing intake fans on the front to get as much airflow as possible.
What PC case has the best airflow?
Our 5 Best PC Cases For Airflow
- EDITOR’S PICK. Loading Phanteks Eclipse P400A RGB. Type. Mid-Tower.
- Runner Up. Loading Cooler Master MasterBox NR600. Type. Mid-Tower.
- Full-Tower Pick. Loading NZXT H710. Type. Mid-Tower.
- Value Pick. Loading Fractal Design Meshify C. Type.
- E-ATX Pick. Loading be Quiet! Pure Base 500DX.
Does NZXT have bad airflow?
While there will be no problem in using the NZXT cases for your builds, it’s important to know that most of these cases are terrible for airflow.
Does NZXT H510 run hot?
Blender rendering on the CPU averaged 41.2 degrees over ambient, one of the hottest temps on the chart other than really abysmal performers like the Walmart case. The H510 Elite allowed more heat to build up in the top of the case than the NZXT H500, which averaged 38.6C dT thanks to its two exhaust fans.
Is the NZXT H510 elite worth it?
The NZXT H510 Elite really does have it all, including a $170 price that, given its good thermal performance, quiet operation, tempered glass, RGB lighting, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C and a sleek and stylish design, seems reasonable. But if you have fans you can carry over, older 500-series chassis are a better buy.