How do I get my Fitbit to work again?
- Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.
- Let go of the buttons.
- If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device?
How do I reset the time and date on my Fitbit watch?
How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab. > your profile picture > App Settings > Time Zone.
- Turn off the Set Automatically option.
- Tap Time Zone and select the correct time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device.
How do I clear my Fitbit?
To remove a Fitbit from your account, go to the Fitbit app then tap the Today tab. Tap your profile picture, then tap the image/name of the device you want to remove. Either select the trash can icon (Android) or scroll to the bottom of the page (iOS) and press Remove.
How do I soft reset my Fitbit HR?
- First, plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or the charger.
- Next, plug the second end of the cable to your FITBIT Inspire HR tracker.
- Now press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds.
- Wait until the Smiling icon appears on the screen and the tracker vibrates it.
- Great work!