How do I reset my MikroTik RouterBOARD 2011?
Re: How to reset RB2011-2Hnd-IN?
- Download latest RouterOS v6 build and Netinstall: http://www.mikrotik.com/download.
- leave Netinstall running in background.
- connect etherboot cable to ether1, hold down reset button.
- power on the unit, release reset button after ~10s.
- check if you can see unit in Netinstall window.
How do I reset my MikroTik hex Poe?
How to reset configuration
- unplug the device from power.
- press and hold the button right after applying power. Note: hold the button until LED will start flashing.
- release the button to clear configuration.
How do I reset my Haplite?
Re: Not able to reset configuration via reset button: hAP lite
- unplug the USB cable to power off.
- hold the RES button with a pen.
- plug power (keep holding button)
- when ACT LED starts flashing, release button.
- wait some 15-20 seconds and ACT LED will flash twice, it means process is finished.
How do I reset my CCR?
1: MikroTik CCR Hard Reset
- Power on MikroTik CCR.
- Press the Reset button on the front side.
- Router will make a beep sound, release the button and wait until CCR reboot and comes in factory reset mode.