- 1 How do you use the word according?
- 2 What is this word according?
- 3 What kind of word is according?
- 4 Which is correct spelled?
- 5 What word is spelled wrong?
- 6 What is spelled wrong?
- 7 What does spelled mean?
- 8 Why is guarantee spelled so weird?
- 9 What letter is spelled wrong in the dictionary?
- 10 Why is two spelled that way?
- 11 How do you spell mom?
- 12 What is Mom short for?
- 13 Why do British people say bloody?
- 14 How do you spell love?
- 15 How do you spell love you don’t spell love you feel it?
- 16 How is love Pooh spelled?
- 17 How do you spell happy?
How do you use the word according?
According to rumors I’ve heard, he was fired for stealing from the company. She always did everything according to the rules. I cooked the rice according to the directions on the box. He was paid according to how quickly he worked.
What is this word according?
in agreement or accord with: according to his judgment. consistent with; in conformity with: to be paid according to one’s experience. on the authority of; as stated or reported by: According to her, they have gone.
What kind of word is according?
adjective. agreeing: according voices raised in censure.
Which is correct spelled?
The verb spell commonly means to write or name the letters making up a word in the right order. Spell is a verb with irregular and regular forms. Spelled and spelt are both common forms of the past tense and the past participle of spell, though with geographical differences.
What word is spelled wrong?
1. Riddle: What word is spelled wrong in the dictionary? Answer: Wrong.
What is spelled wrong?
Mispell: Which Spelling Is Right? Mis- is a prefix that means “wrong” or “mistaken.” When you add it to the verb spell, it means to spell incorrectly.
What does spelled mean?
1. To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word). 2. To constitute the letters of (a word): These letters spell animal.
Why is guarantee spelled so weird?
“Guarantee” is derived from an Old French word, garantir meaning “to protect”. When English adopted certain French words, a “u” was often inserted to mark the “g” as a hard sound, as in “guest” and “guilt”. The long “e” at the end of “guarantee” is also spelt “guaranty”.
What letter is spelled wrong in the dictionary?
The right answer to the Puzzle is “Incorrectly.” As per the puzzle, the Word that is spelled incorrectly in the dictionary is “Incorrectly.” This particular riddle is to check your thinking & grammatical skill.
Why is two spelled that way?
In early Middle English, this so-called long a changed to long open o (approximately as in Modern Engl. awe as in Standard British English, but with the mouth open not so wide); hence the spelling two. Spelling took no notice of the last change, and two did not become twoo.
How do you spell mom?
Mom and mum are two spelling variants of a noun that means a female parent.
- Mum also has a few other meanings.
- Mom is the American English version.
- Mum is the British English version.
What is Mom short for?
|MOM||Month on Month|
|MOM||Moment of Madness (band)|
|MOM||Mean Old Man|
Why do British people say bloody?
Bloody. Don’t worry, it’s not a violent word… it has nothing to do with “blood”.”Bloody” is a common word to give more emphasis to the sentence, mostly used as an exclamation of surprise. Something may be “bloody marvellous” or “bloody awful“. Having said that, British people do sometimes use it when expressing anger…
How do you spell love?
How Do You Spell LOVE? Correct spelling for the English word “love” is [lˈʌv], [lˈʌv], [l_ˈʌ_v] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
How do you spell love you don’t spell love you feel it?
“How do you spell ‘love‘?” – Piglet. “You don’t spell ityou feel it.” – Pooh”
How is love Pooh spelled?
“Pooh, how do you spell love?’ ‘You don’t spell love Piglet, you feel it”
How do you spell happy?
Correct spelling for the English word “happy” is [hˈapi], [hˈapi], [h_ˈa_p_i] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Similar spelling words for HAPPY