- 1 How do I know if my silhouette studio is up to date?
- 2 Do I need to update my silhouette software?
- 3 What is the current version of Silhouette Studio?
- 4 How do I download the latest version of Silhouette Studio?
- 5 Is there an app for Silhouette Studio?
- 6 Why is my silhouette so slow?
- 7 Why Does My Silhouette Studio 4.4 keep crashing?
- 8 Why does Silhouette take so long to print?
- 9 How do I fix my silhouette studio?
- 10 How do I reset my silhouette studio?
- 11 How can I make my silhouette studio run faster?
- 12 How do I uninstall and reinstall silhouette studio?
- 13 How do I downgrade my silhouette studio?
- 14 What is the best version of Silhouette Studio?
- 15 Can I have silhouette studio on two computers?
- 16 Can you download silhouette studio without a machine?
- 17 How can I get a free silhouette design?
- 18 Can you put silhouette studio on IPAD?
How do I know if my silhouette studio is up to date?
To check to see if Silhouette has a firmware update available for your machine, please visit silhouetteamerica.com/firmware. The first thing you’ll want to do is check the existing firmware version on your machine. Open Silhouette Studio®, and make sure your Silhouette machine is connected to your computer.
Do I need to update my silhouette software?
Yes! Due to new features on the Silhouette CAMEO 4, you must update your software to at least V4. 3.219.
What is the current version of Silhouette Studio?
|Current Version||1.2.212||Mac (64-bit) | Windows (64-bit) | Windows (32-bit)|
|Beta Version(s)||None Available||–|
|Legacy Version(s)||1.2.205||Mac (64-bit) | Windows (64-bit)|
|1.2.164||Mac (64-bit) | Windows (64-bit) | Windows (32-bit)|
How do I download the latest version of Silhouette Studio?
You’ll be updated to the latest version of the software.
Updating Manually Using The Website
- Navigate to silhouetteamerica.com/software.
- Select your operating system Mac® from the drop down menu under Silhouette Studio® or Mint Studio™.
- Click “Download.” Once the software update has finished downloading, click to open.
Is there an app for Silhouette Studio?
There’s a new Silhouette mobile app for iPhone and Android that will allow you to open and cut designs right from the palm of your hand with a Bluetooth Silhouette machine. This Silhouette tutorial will take you step by step to make your first cut with Silhouette Go, the new Silhouette Studio app.
Why is my silhouette so slow?
One of the biggest reasons the Silhouette CAMEO and Portraits cut slow is due to an excessive amount of edit points in your font or design. Edit points are the little gray blocks you see on the edge (path) of your design that make it form it’s shape.
Why Does My Silhouette Studio 4.4 keep crashing?
Some PC computers (even if they may be newer) may have concerns running Silhouette Studio if an older or incompatible graphics card driver is in use. An older driver may cause concerns with the program crashing upon start up, encountering display issues, or causing the program to run slowly.
Why does Silhouette take so long to print?
You’ll just need to change the number of copies in the print panel. The first print will take the longest due to the processing time between Silhouette Studio and the printer, but the remaining prints will be almost immediate. This option works well if you do not have a copy machine.
How do I fix my silhouette studio?
What can I do if Silhouette Studio is crashing on Windows 10?
- Close all running instances of Silhouette.
- Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard, type %appdata%, and press Enter.
- Delete the folder com. aspexsoftware.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Try opening Silhouette Studio again and see if the problem is fixed.
How do I reset my silhouette studio?
Remove the power cord connection that is hooked into the Silhouette With the power cord removed from the machine, hold down the power button on the side of the machine While continuing to hold down the power button, plug the power cord back into the machine Continue to hold down the power button until the screen turns
How can I make my silhouette studio run faster?
To speed up the software, we can change some of the preferences and see if this does the trick for us.
- Go to Preferences and click on Advanced. Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the option Include Cut Data and make sure that the option is not selected.
How do I uninstall and reinstall silhouette studio?
Go to control panel, then Programs. Next click uninstall program. 2- Look down the installed programs and if there is any part of silhouette studio still there, click on it and uninstall it. This way when you reinstall silhouette studio it will be a clean install.
How do I downgrade my silhouette studio?
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select the Programs option.
- Locate and select “Silhouette Studio“
- Click on the Remove or Uninstall option.
- Once successfully removed, re-start the computer.
- Install the needed legacy version of Silhouette Studio.
What is the best version of Silhouette Studio?
Silhouette CAMEO 3 seems to be the most stable when running Firmware V1. 4 and Silhouette Studio V3. 8.118 – so if you’re having issues with your Silhouette CAMEO 3 I highly suggest you make these changes and you’ll have better results.
Can I have silhouette studio on two computers?
Install Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (DE+ or Business) on Second Computer. If you purchased a Silhouette Studio Designer Edition license key (or a license key for Designer Edition Plus or Business Edition) you can install them on up to three computers. They are all stored in your Silhouette America account.
Can you download silhouette studio without a machine?
Silhouette Studio is free for anyone to download. You don’t even need a Silhouette machine to download the free Silhouette software. To download go to the Silhouette America website. Select the PC or MAC version of the software to download and then follow the steps to install the software on your computer.
How can I get a free silhouette design?
How to Find & Download Free Designs in Silhouette Online Store
- Go to www.silhouetteonlinestore.com.
- Click ‘Browse All Designs‘ from the blue tab bar at the top.
- In the drop down menu, select Sort By ‘Price: Low to High’
Can you put silhouette studio on IPAD?
Silhouette Go is compatible with Android and iPhone/iPad devices only. It is compatible with the following Bluetooth-enabled Silhouette cutting machines: Cameo 3. Cameo 4.