- 1 How long do Zazzle orders take to make?
- 2 What shipping does Zazzle use?
- 3 Is Zazzle a trustworthy site?
- 4 How long does Zazzle take to print?
- 5 Where is Zazzle located?
- 6 What means shipping status?
- 7 Is Zazzle a UK company?
- 8 Does Zazzle have free shipping?
- 9 What percentage does Zazzle take?
- 10 How big is Zazzle?
- 11 How do I contact Zazzle by phone?
- 12 Are Zazzle products made in the USA?
- 13 Is Zazzle American?
- 14 How do I track my order on Zazzle?
- 15 Does Zazzle integrate with Amazon?
- 16 Is Zazzle a real word?
- 17 Why did Zazzle cancel my order?
- 18 Where does Zazzle Australia ship from?
- 19 What does exported mean on order status?
- 20 Can you return things on Zazzle?
- 21 Can you edit a Zazzle order?
- 22 How do I get around Zazzle copyright?
How long do Zazzle orders take to make?
What shipping does Zazzle use?
Is Zazzle a trustworthy site?
Yes, Zazzle is legit. … If you want high-quality designs for t-shirts, wedding invitations, business cards and more, then Zazzle is a great choice. They are recognized by industry experts like Disney and Hallmark.
How long does Zazzle take to print?
Where is Zazzle located?
What means shipping status?
Is Zazzle a UK company?
Founded in 1999 and backed by $16 million in VC funding raised in 2005, Zazzle.com won the 2007 Crunchies award for best business model. …
Does Zazzle have free shipping?
The best way to shop on Zazzle. Get free shipping, exclusive discounts, and much more. Most popular! Unlimited Standard Shipping on all orders for qualifying products Get a free 30-day trial and save on your order today!
What percentage does Zazzle take?
15%What is the commission rate for associates? The standard Zazzle commission rate is 15% per sale, plus up to 17% volume bonus.
How big is Zazzle?
How do I contact Zazzle by phone?
1 (888) 892-9953Zazzle/Customer service
Are Zazzle products made in the USA?
Is Zazzle American?
How do I track my order on Zazzle?
To check on the progress of your package, please log into your Zazzle account and go to your Order History. Find the shipped order and click on the “Track Package” button, which will allow you to track the progress of your package.
Does Zazzle integrate with Amazon?
Is Zazzle a real word?
Why did Zazzle cancel my order?
Zazzle cancellations Orders get cancelled by Zazzle for a variety of more definite reasons: Credit card fraud. Credit card address mis-matches (if customer doesn’t respond to email notification about issue) Intellectual property concerns over copyright, trademark, rights of publicity violations.
Where does Zazzle Australia ship from?
What does exported mean on order status?
Can you return things on Zazzle?
We want you to love your creation. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final product, you may return your purchase for a replacement, credit or refund within 30 days of receipt.
Can you edit a Zazzle order?
How do I get around Zazzle copyright?
- use your own creative works and photography because you own the copyright.
- pay for an extended commercial use license to use images and graphics from other artists.
- source public domain images and graphics which are no longer under copyright protection.