- 1 What are examples of accoutrements?
- 2 What is the origin of the word accoutrement?
- 3 What is accoutrement in food?
- 4 Can accoutrements be food?
- 5 What are charcuterie accoutrements?
- 6 What is the plural of accoutrement?
- 7 How do you pronounce les accoutrements?
- 8 Is accoutrement plural or singular?
- 9 What is accoutrement in real estate?
- 10 What does appurtenance mean in English?
What are examples of accoutrements?
Sammie had to purchase a bigger gym bag so that she could carry all her lacross accoutrement . I’ve lost the accoutrement that attaches to my vacuum, and now I can’t clean my couch! You could find any accoutrement a handyman would need in the back of my work truck.
What is the origin of the word accoutrement?
usually plural, accoutrements, “personal clothing and equipment,” 1540s, from French accoustrement (Modern French accoutrement), from accoustrer, from Old French acostrer “arrange, dispose, put on (clothing),” probably originally “sew up” (see accouter).
What is accoutrement in food?
Can accoutrements be food?
What are charcuterie accoutrements?
- Homemade Wheat Crackers. Homemade Wheat Crackers. …
- Pickled Grapes with Walnuts. Pickled Grapes with Walnuts. …
- Dried Apricot and Cherry Mostarda. …
- Toasted Nuts in Honey. …
- Cranberry-Licorice Compote.