- 1 What are different types of language translators?
- 2 Which is a computer language translator?
- 3 What is the use of language translator?
- 4 What is a language translator list three types and their function?
- 5 How do you say translator?
- 6 Which is not a computer translator?
- 7 Which language is not use a compiler as translator?
- 8 What do you mean by source code?
- 9 Which of the following is not an example of system software?
- 10 Which one is not a type of system software?
- 11 Which of the following is an example of system software?
- 12 Is word processor a system software?
- 13 What is word processor and examples?
- 14 What are Microsoft Word features?
- 15 Why is Microsoft Word not a system software?
- 16 What type of software is word?
- 17 Which software is MS-Word?
- 18 Is Microsoft Word An example of application software?
- 19 What are the 10 examples of application software?
- 20 What is application software and examples?
What are different types of language translators?
Generally, there are three types of translator:
Which is a computer language translator?
The most general term for a software code converting tool is “translator.” A translator, in software programming terms, is a generic term that could refer to a compiler, assembler, or interpreter; anything that converts higher level code into another high-level code (e.g., Basic, C++, Fortran, Java) or lower-level (
What is the use of language translator?
A translator’s role is to convert text from the source language into the target language.
What is a language translator list three types and their function?
There are mainly three Types of translators which are used to translate different programming languages into machine equivalent code: Assembler. Compiler. Interpreter.
How do you say translator?
Which is not a computer translator?
Answer. Word processor is not a computer translator.
Which language is not use a compiler as translator?
Interpreter Vs Compiler
|No Object Code is generated, hence are memory efficient.||Generates Object Code which further requires linking, hence requires more memory.|
What do you mean by source code?
Source code is generally understood to mean programming statements that are created by a programmer with a text editor or a visual programming tool and then saved in a file. The object code file contains a sequence of machine-readable instructions that is processed by the CPU in a computer.
Which of the following is not an example of system software?
|Que.||Which of the following is not an example of system software?|
Which one is not a type of system software?
Answer: Ms- word is not a type of system software .
Which of the following is an example of system software?
System software is software designed to provide a platform for other software. Examples of system software include operating systems like macOS, Linux, Android and Microsoft Windows, computational science software, game engines, industrial automation, and software as a service applications.
Is word processor a system software?
The two main categories of software are system software and application software. The system software also called the operating system (OS) actually runs the computer. Four examples of common application software and what they are used for are: Word Processing Application: One word processing program is Microsoft Word.
What is word processor and examples?
Word Processing refers to the act of using a computer to create, edit, save and print documents. One example of a Word Processor is Microsoft Word, but other word processing applications are also widely used. Examples include: Microsoft Works Word Processor, Open Office Writer, Word Perfect and Google Drive Document..
What are Microsoft Word features?
Given below are the basic functions of Microsoft Word:
- Creating text documents.
- Editing and Formatting the existing documents.
- Making a text document interactive with different features and tools.
- Graphical documents, comprising images.
- Used by Authors and Researchers.
- Detect grammatical errors in a text document.
Why is Microsoft Word not a system software?
Microsoft Word is not an operating system, but rather a word processor. This software application runs on both the Microsoft Windows operating system and on Mac computers as well.
What type of software is word?
Microsoft Word or MS Word (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with.
|Stable release||Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2019, or as part of Microsoft 365|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
Which software is MS-Word?
Microsoft Word or MS–WORD is a Graphical word processing program that users can type with. It is made by the computer company Microsoft. Its purpose is to allow users to type and save documents.
Is Microsoft Word An example of application software?
Explanation: Microsoft Word or MS-Word is an Application software developed by the company Microsoft.
What are the 10 examples of application software?
Examples of Application Software
- Microsoft suite of products (Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Internet browsers like Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Mobile pieces of software such as Pandora (for music appreciation), Skype (for real-time online communication), and Slack (for team collaboration)
What is application software and examples?
Application software, or app for short, is software that performs specific tasks for an end-user. For example, Microsoft Word or Excel are application software, as are common web browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome.