Ads by Google
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Click on the “Gear” icon to open Options, followed by “Internet Options.”
- Then, hit “Security,” and “Custom Level.”
- Next, scroll to “Scripting” and choose the box that says “Disable.”
- Click the “Customize and Control” button. …
- Select the “Settings” menu item. …
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options…
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
To do so, in Windows 10:
- Launch the Edit Group Policy program.
- Expand the User Configuration folder.
- Expand the Administrative Templates folder.
- Expand the Windows Components folder.
- Expand the Microsoft Edge folder.
- Choose Disabled, and click Ok to confirm.
How does Googlebot see my website?
In order to see your website, Google needs to find it. When you create a website, Google will discover it eventually. The Googlebot systematically crawls the web, discovering websites, gathering information on those websites, and indexing that information to be returned in searching.