How do you make homemade bleach spray?
- Rinse out the plastic spray bottle, add the bleach and laundry detergent. This is where the funnel is helpful!
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with tap water. Shake to mix.
- Now your are ready to start cleaning!
What are the ingredients in Clorox disinfecting spray?
Ingredients from the label
- N Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium Chloride. Alkyl Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides (C12-16)
- N Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ethyl Benzyl Chloride. Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride (C12-14)
How do you mix Clorox for disinfecting?
Make a disinfecting solution (3/4 cup Clorox® Regular Bleach2 in a gallon of water); wash or wipe this solution on the surface; allow to stand for at least 5 minutes; rinse and air dry. You could also buy the Clorox® Clean-Up® Spray Cleaner and use it according to label directions.
How do you mix bleach and water in a spray bottle?
- Carefully pour the bleach into the spray bottle or jar first, then add the water. Mixing the solution in this order will prevent the bleach from splashing up on you.
- Place the lid tightly on the container.
- Gently mix it by shaking.
- After mixing, your solution is ready to use.
Can I put bleach in a spray bottle?
Don’t Apply Your Bleach Solution with a Spray Bottle
Even Clorox’s in-house experts say they do not recommend making or using a bleach spray solution at home.
What is the ratio of bleach to water to make a disinfectant?
1 tablespoon of bleach per 1 gallon of water will give you a 50-200 ppm sanitizing solution. This can be used to sanitize dishes, utensils, food preparation counters and tables.