- 1 How do I open a CFG file in Windows 10?
- 2 How do I open a CFG file online?
- 3 How do I convert a CFG file?
- 4 What is CFG file in Android?
- 5 How do I edit CFG files on Android?
- 6 What is Android device configuration?
- 7 Where are Android settings stored?
- 8 How do I find my phone settings?
- 9 Where is the system menu on Android?
- 10 Where is apps in settings?
- 11 Where are quick settings?
- 12 How do I find hidden apps on Android?
- 13 What apps do cheaters use?
- 14 How do I use hidden apps?
- 15 What is the best hidden text app?
- 16 How can I see my boyfriends text messages without him knowing for free?
- 17 How do I find hidden apps on my husbands phone?
- 18 What is the best app to catch a cheating spouse?
- 19 How can I see what my husband is doing on his phone?
- 20 How can you tell if someone has hidden apps?
- 21 Is there an app for secret texting?
How do I open a CFG file in Windows 10?
- To open the CFG file via Notepad or Notepad++, launch the File Explorer.
- Look for the CFG file you want to open.
- Right-click on the filename.
- Click Open With.
- Select either Notepad or Notepad++. If you cannot find it in the option, click More Apps.
- Click the OK button.
How do I open a CFG file online?
- Notepad by Microsoft.
- Creo (program configuration) by PTC.
- Flight Simulator (aricraft configuration) by Microsoft.
- Proxomitron (configuration) by Scott R.
- Sublime Text (program/user configuration) by Sublime.
- TextEdit (program/user configuration) by Apple.
How do I convert a CFG file?
What is CFG file in Android?
How do I edit CFG files on Android?
- Select File>Open or Action>Pull From Device>[Device name].
- Open the Config. xml file to be edited.
- In Config Editor window, navigate tree view to locate and edit tag value(s) as required.
- Press Save Config XML button to save changes.
- Use Action>Push to Device>[Device name] to deploy saved file to device.
What is Android device configuration?
Where are Android settings stored?
How do I find my phone settings?
Where is apps in settings?
Where are quick settings?
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
What apps do cheaters use?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, ‘Disabled’ will be listed in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
- Tap ENABLE to show the app.
- Private SMS & Call – Hide Text. Private SMS & Call – Hide Text (Free) works by creating a safe space for you, which it calls PrivateSpace.
- GO SMS Pro.
- Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos.
- Message Locker – SMS Lock.
How can I see my boyfriends text messages without him knowing for free?
Minspy’s Android spy app is a message interception app specially designed for Android phones. It can give you all the data that your boyfriend is hiding in his Android phone, without his knowledge.
- Locate the file manager and open it.
- Go to all files’, open the menu, and got to settings.
- In the settings, locate Show hidden files’
- Select this option and you should be able to find everything that is hidden.
What is the best app to catch a cheating spouse?
Spyine is a free cheating spouse app designed to track both Android and iOS devices. The app’s web-based interface allows the client to access a variety of online tracking features.
How can I see what my husband is doing on his phone?
Visit to the App Store on their phone and type in “vault app” or “hide photos” or “secret app.” If any of them have “OPEN” next to them (instead of “GET”), it means the app is already installed on their phone.
Is there an app for secret texting?
Threema is a popular messaging app with end-to-end encryption. If you are looking for ways to maintain your secrets as well, then install and use this application when dealing with confidential information.