Ads by Google
Why is my Belkin router not working?
Troubleshooting internet connection problem with your router. Unplug the modem, the router and the computer (in that order) from their respective power outlets then wait for 30 seconds before plugging them back. Re-plug the modem first followed by the router and then the computers.
Can’t connect to Belkin router after reset?
Belkin Router Not Working After Reset | Belkin Router Setup
- Find the circular button marked “Reset” on the back of your router.
- Use a pin or paperclip and press the “Reset” button.
- Hold the “Reset” button down for 10 seconds.
- Release the button.
How do I fix the orange light on my Belkin router?
- Step 1- Unplug the Power Cable from modem & Router for 20 sec and then plug them back.
- Step 3- Using your laptop or desktop try to login Belkin router Console and check for the latest updates.
- Tip – While performing the hard reset on Belkin router make Sure the router is power on.
How do I change my Belkin router name and password?
- Open a web browser. Open any web browser of your choosing (Chrome, Firefox, etc).
- Access the router web interface. In the address bar, navigate to http://router or use the IP address of your router.
- Access WiFi settings. Once you’ve logged in, select Security in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Set a new WiFi password.
How do I reset a Belkin router password?
Locate the reset button on the back of your Belkin router if you cannot log in to the dashboard at all. Press and hold the button for 15 seconds. This will reset your admin and Wi-Fi password and all router settings, so you will have to log in to the dashboard and customize settings to your needs.
What is Belkin router default password?
Not all Belkin routers use the same login information so you might have to try a few before you can get in. Try these: Default usernames: admin, Admin, [blank] Default passwords: admin, password, [blank]
How can I reset my router password?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I get into my Belkin router settings?
Accessing the router’s web-based setup page
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter “https://router” or the router’s default IP address, 192.168.
- You will be asked to log in using the router’s admin password. If you have not set a custom password, just leave the Password field blank then click Submit.
How do you I access my router settings?
In Android, settings menus vary from phone to phone, but once you find the Wi-Fi settings:
- Make sure your phone is connected to your router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the network name.
- Look for a ‘gateway’, ‘router‘ or other entry in the list.
How do I test my Belkin wireless router?
Checking your Belkin router’s WAN IP address
- Launch a web browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Then enter your router’s IP address.
- On the Router Setup page, enter your router’s administrator Password.
- On the Internet Settings page, look for WAN IP address.
How do I access my router dashboard?
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168.
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password. Type admin for User name and Password, since admin is the default user name password, and then click OK.
Why is 192.168 1.1 not opening?
If you cannot reach the login page, it may be due to: A hardwired connection configuration issue (such as a bad Ethernet cable) Entering the IP address incorrectly. An IP address issue on the computer.
How can I access my router without being connected?
When you want to access your router from inside the network; all you have to do is type in the router’s IP address in the web browser. Similarly, to access your router from outside, you need to type in your public IP address followed by remote control port no i.e. 8080.
How do I log into my 192.168 1.1 IP address?
How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable.
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar.
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.
How do I factory reset my router?
How to Reset Router From Configuration Page
- Type your router’s IP address into any web browser’s search field.
- Enter your username and password when prompted.
- Go to System or System Tools.
- Look for Restore or Factory Default.
- Click Restore or Reset and OK to confirm.
- Wait for the router to reboot.
How do I reset my 192.168 1.1 password?
How To Change WiFi Password?
- Login to Router admin panel using its default IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password .
- Enter your preferred password and Save the change.
How do I force a login to my WIFI?
- click your wifi icon and go into your network preferences.
- select WIFI on the left bar (should be blue), then press the “minus” button below.
- press the plus button, select wifi as your interface, call it Wi-Fi or whatever you want and add it again.
- Reconnect to the wifi and you should hit the login screen!
What to do if wifi is not connecting?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect.
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .
How do I get my wifi to pop up on my iPhone?
As usual, first open iPhone > Settings > Wi-Fi > Select Open Wi-Fi, tap on Wi-Fi to select the Wi-Fi to connect. Now your iPhone will connect to the network and supposed to load the login/authentication page automatically.