- 1 How can I share WiFi from my iPhone?
- 2 How do you get the WiFi password from your iPhone?
- 3 Why can’t I share my WiFi password iPhone?
- 4 Can I share WiFi password from iPhone to PC?
- 5 How can I share WiFi from phone to phone?
- 6 Why can I not share my Wi-Fi password?
- 7 Why won’t my iPhone share the Wi-Fi password with my iPad?
- 8 Where do I find my password for my Wi-Fi?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How do you get the WiFi password from your iPhone?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Wi-Fi >and tap the “i” next to your network. Then tap and hold the number next to Router, select Copy, and paste it into your browser. Finally, enter your router’s username and password and select Wireless settings.
If you’re having trouble sharing WiFi password between the devices, here are a few ways to make it work: Restart the iPhone and another device. Make sure that both devices have the most recent software updates. To update your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
First, connect the device that’s sharing the WiFi password. Then, open WiFi settings on the device that’s receiving the password. A window will pop up on the device that’s sharing the password asking if you want to share the password with the other device. Tap Share Password, and voila!
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Restart both devices, the device that provides sharing and the other device that needs to connect to the Wi-Fi network. After restarting, try to share your Wi-Fi password again. … For example, your saved Wi-Fi passwords will be erased. On iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
Make Sure Your iPhone And The Other Device Are Up To Date
Wi-Fi password sharing only works on iPhones, iPads, and iPods running iOS (or iPadOS) 11 or newer and Macs running macOS High Sierra or newer. Both your iPhone and the device you want to share a Wi-Fi password need to be up to date.
Where do I find my password for my Wi-Fi?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.