How to update apple account info
- 1 Can I change my Apple ID without losing everything?
- 2 How do I change my Apple ID and password?
- 3 How do I update my info on my iPhone?
- 4 Why does my iPhone keep asking me to update my Apple ID settings?
- 5 Why is it taking so long to update my Apple ID settings?
- 6 Why does Apple keep locking my account?
- 7 Why do I have to keep signing into my Apple ID?
- 8 Why can’t I click on my Apple ID in settings?
- 9 Why can’t I log into my Apple ID?
- 10 Why is my Apple ID grayed out on my iPhone?
- 11 How do you put age restrictions on iPhone?
- 12 How do I bypass the age restriction on the App Store?
- 13 How do I remove age restriction?
- 14 What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
- 15 Is it illegal for parents to go through your phone?
- 16 What happens to family sharing when child turns 13?
- 17 Can you change age on Apple ID?
- 18 How do I change my age on Apple ID under 13?
- 19 How do I remove someone from family sharing under 13?
Can I change my Apple ID without losing everything?
If you got a new email address and you used your old email address as your Apple ID and iCloud ID, you can change the ID and keep all content and data. When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data.
How do I change my Apple ID and password?
Change your Apple ID password
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
- Sign in with your new Apple ID password to access Apple features and services.
How do I update my info on my iPhone?
On your device, go to Settings > General, then tap About. Tap the first line, which shows the name of your device. Rename your device, then tap Done.
Why does my iPhone keep asking me to update my Apple ID settings?
Why Does My iPhone Say “Update Apple ID Settings”? Your iPhone says “Update Apple ID Settings” because you have to sign into your Apple ID again to keep using certain account services. Most of the time, this just means you have to reenter your Apple ID password on your iPhone!
Why is it taking so long to update my Apple ID settings?
It’s possible that the Settings app isn’t responding to your request, and often a force close can help with this type of app issue: Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch . If you still have an issue after that, please try to reinstall the iOS software on your iPhone.
Why does Apple keep locking my account?
Apple ID accounts will ‘lock‘ for only two reasons: either you are entering the incorrect e-mail / password / security question answers OR the account gets locked by the iTunes / App store if you have some sort of financial issue with the store.
Why do I have to keep signing into my Apple ID?
It’s possible your iPhone keeps asking for your Apple ID password because it’s running an outdated version of iOS. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and check to see if an iOS update is available. Tap Download and Install if an iOS update is available on your iPhone!
Why can’t I click on my Apple ID in settings?
Sometimes A greyed out Apple ID may appear to be stuck on ‘Verifying’. When an Apple ID is greyed out on an iPhone or iPad, it most likely is because of a problem that happened when upgrading the iOS or when you change your Apple ID and password. This is an important problem.
Why can’t I log into my Apple ID?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or PC has a strong Internet connection and that you’ve turned on cellular data on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > Cellular or Mobile Data. If this setting is off, you might not be able to access your Apple ID and iCloud when not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Why is my Apple ID grayed out on my iPhone?
Apple ID greyed out on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch happens usually because the ability to make changes to accounts is blocked. To solve this issue, you just need to set up to allow them with your Screen Time passcode.
How do you put age restrictions on iPhone?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How do I bypass the age restriction on the App Store?
Deleting and Re-downloading an App to Bypass App Limits
When the time limit for a particular app is up, children are just uninstalling it from the device and they open the App Store by clicking on the cloud icon at the top right that provides access to other iCloud accounts. Then they can re-install the same app.
How do I remove age restriction?
What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
Children under 13* can’t create an Apple ID on their own. However, the family organizer can create an Apple ID on their child’s behalf. If your child already has an Apple ID, you can add it to your family group and update their email address, date of birth, security questions, and more.
Is it illegal for parents to go through your phone?
Is it illegal for a parent to look through your phone? Yes, especially as they are responsible for you, your care, as well as your safety. Once you’ve reached the ‘age of consent (18),’ you can buy your own phone, and sign a contract to pay for your own phone service.
What happens to family sharing when child turns 13?
When your child turns 13 (or the applicable age in your country), they have the option to graduate to a normal Google Account. Before a child turns 13, parents will get an email letting them know their child will be eligible to take charge of their account on their birthday, so you can no longer manage their account.
Can you change age on Apple ID?
On your Apple ID account page
Sign in to your Apple ID account page. In the Account section, click Edit. Update your birth date and click Done.
How do I change my age on Apple ID under 13?
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Change Birthday or Birthday. You might need to answer your security questions.
- Update your birth date, then tap Done.
How do I remove someone from family sharing under 13?
When you add a child under 13 to Family Sharing, you can’t delete them, but you can transfer them to another Family Sharing group. To do that, the organizer of another Family Sharing group needs to invite the child to join their group.