- 1 Do blocked iMessages turn green?
- 2 Why does my iMessage turn green to another iPhone?
- 3 When you text someone and it turns green What does that mean?
- 4 Can you tell if someone blocks you on iMessage?
- 5 How do I know someone blocked me on iMessage?
- 6 Why would someone turn their iMessage off?
- 7 How do I know someone blocked me on iPhone?
- 8 Can you tell if someone blocked your texts?
- 9 Should iMessage be turned on or off on iPhone?
- 10 Should iMessage be turned on or off?
- 11 Can you see messages after blocking someone on iPhone?
- 12 How do you know if a green text message was delivered?
- 13 Why did my text messages turn from blue to green am I blocked?
- 14 Where do blocked texts go iPhone?
- 15 What happens when you block someone on iMessage?
- 16 Does * 67 still work?
- 17 Can you tell if someone blocked your number without calling or texting?
- 18 When you block someone on iPhone does it turn green?
- 19 Will iMessage say delivered if blocked 2021?
- 20 Can I text someone I blocked?
Do blocked iMessages turn green?
If you know someone has an iPhone and suddenly text messages between you and that person are green. This is a sign he or she has probably blocked you. Perhaps the person doesn’t have cellular service or data connection or has iMessage turned off, so your iMessages fall back to SMS.