- 1 What do I do when my EDD claim runs out?
- 2 Can I get an extension on my unemployment benefits in California?
- 3 Will there be another EDD extension 2021?
- 4 Does EDD automatically renew for extension?
- 5 Is Edd extended until September?
- 6 Has the 300 unemployment been extended in California?
- 7 How much is EDD paying now 2021?
- 8 What is the maximum unemployment benefit in California 2021?
- 9 How do I file an extension for unemployment?
- 10 What is pandemic unemployment assistance?
- 11 Will unemployment benefits be extended?
- 12 What is the maximum unemployment benefit in California 2020?
- 13 How long can you collect unemployment in California?
- 14 What does benefit year ending date mean?
- 15 What happens if you don’t pay back unemployment?
- 16 Is Pua going to be extended?
- 17 What happens when your benefit year ends with unemployment Florida?
- 18 Do I need to reapply for EDD 2021?
What do I do when my EDD claim runs out?
If you ran out of benefits within your benefit year, we automatically filed your PEUC extension on your regular unemployment claim. If you were collecting on a FED-ED extension, you continued to collect it until it was exhausted.
Can I get an extension on my unemployment benefits in California?
“So by delaying the start of that, you push back the time period where you start getting benefits. But that extends the time period for which you’re able to collect those benefits if you still remain unemployed,” she said.