- 1 What does immaterial mean in accounting?
- 2 What is immaterial discrepancy?
- 3 What defines immaterial?
- 4 What amount is considered immaterial?
- 5 What is the difference between material and immaterial?
- 6 What is an immaterial breach in real estate?
- 7 How do you know if an immaterial is given?
- 8 Is it OK to ignore GAAP if the amounts involved are immaterial?
- 9 What is the immaterial world?
- 10 Do immaterial things exist?
- 11 What is an immaterial change?
- 12 What is the immaterial reality?
- 13 What does immaterial mean in philosophy?
- 14 Is energy material or immaterial?
- 15 What does immaterial mean in psychology?
- 16 Is conscience immaterial?
- 17 Is the mind immaterial?
- 18 What is immaterial for electric fuse?
- 19 What does immaterial mean in law?
- 20 What is the immaterial part of a human being?
- 21 What is immaterial for an electric field?
What does immaterial mean in accounting?
What is immaterial discrepancy?
What defines immaterial?
1 : of no substantial consequence : unimportant. 2 : not consisting of matter : incorporeal.
What amount is considered immaterial?
Relatively large amounts are material, while relatively small amounts are not material (or immaterial). Determining materiality requires professional judgement. For instance, a $20,000 amount will likely be immaterial for a large corporation with a net income of $900,000.