- 1 What can I expect at my first mammogram?
- 2 Are mammograms painful?
- 3 Do you get immediate results from a mammogram?
- 4 Why do they put stickers on your nipples during a mammogram?
- 5 Can you take a shower before a mammogram?
- 6 Can you leave your pants on during a mammogram?
- 7 Is it normal to feel sore after a mammogram?
- 8 Why can’t you drink coffee before a mammogram?
- 9 Can you wear perfume to a mammogram?
- 10 How long dies a mammogram take?
- 11 When is the best time to do mammogram?
- 12 Can you wash deodorant off before mammogram?
- 13 Is no news good news after mammogram?
- 14 What do mammogram letters say?
What can I expect at my first mammogram?
Saturday appointments available at most locations. To schedule by phone, call 1-844-240-7092. By learning how to prepare for and what to expect from this important cancer screening exam, you can eliminate some of the guesswork.