How do I bypass Google verification on Android?
Not many people might know this, but we suppose Google has made it a default feature to make it easier for users.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Cloud and Accounts.
- Go to Accounts.
- Tap your Google account.
- Tap Remove Account.
- Tap again to confirm.
How do I bypass previously synced Google accounts?
If you don’t want to face this error again then you should know how to remove previously synced Google account from Android that is linked with your phone. Here is how to do that: First, go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts. Now tap on “Remove Account” to sign out from Gmail account.
How do I bypass Gmail phone verification?
How To Skip Phone Verification on Google
- Go to Gmail.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Enter your full name and Gmail username.
- Create a strong password.
- Tap on Next.
- Leave the phone number field empty.
- Enter the recovery email address (optional)
- Finish setting up your account.
How do I bypass the phone verification?
Have your code sent to your backup phone.
- Go to the sign-in page and attempt to log in.
- Click Try another way to sign in or tap More options.
- Click or tap Get a verification code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to log in using the code sent to the backup phone.