How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do.
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages.
- Select all Conversations.
- Delete all Messages.
- Empty Trash.
How do I clean out my Gmail inbox?
How do I delete emails from Gmail on my phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the message. (If you want to stay in your inbox, tap the letter or photo next to the message).
- Tap Delete .
How do I mass delete emails from Gmail app?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- Open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove in Gmail.
- Tap the icon to the left of an email you want to delete in Gmail. Or, press and hold the message to select it.
- Select the icon next to any other emails you want to remove from Gmail.
- Tap the Delete icon.