Ads by Google
Why can’t I delete apps on my Apple Watch?
How do I free up space on my Apple Watch?
First, try to free up storage on your Apple Watch by removing any music or photos that you’ve synced to your watch. Then try to install the watchOS update. If your watch still doesn’t have enough available storage, remove some apps to free up more space, then try to update.
How do I delete apps from my Apple Watch to free up space?
How do I remove an app from my watch?
How do I uninstall an app?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Tap on the app or game.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I manage apps on Apple Watch?
- On your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown to go to the Home Screen.
- Press the Digital Crown, touch and hold an app until they all jiggle, then drag it to a new location.
- Press the Digital Crown when you’re done.
Can you watch Netflix on Apple Watch?
Why can’t I delete apps on my Apple Watch 3?
Answer: A: Tap on screen time. Then deleting apps set this to allow. Install apps set this to allow.