- 1 Does deleting your Tumblr delete your posts?
- 2 How do you mass delete posts?
- 3 How can I delete all my posts on Facebook Lite?
- 4 How can I delete all my posts on Facebook at once?
- 5 How do you delete all Facebook posts at once?
- 6 How do I delete a post on Facebook 2020?
- 7 Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
- 8 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 9 How do I remove a post from my Facebook page?
- 10 How do I delete a post from my Facebook page?
Does deleting your Tumblr delete your posts?
If you decide to delete your Tumblr blog or account, all your content is removed. However, this doesn’t mean any posts that others have reblogged from you are deleted with it.
How do you mass delete posts?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts.
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook Lite?
It’s at the top-left corner of the list. Tap the downward-pointing arrow on a post you want to delete. It’s at the top-right corner of the post. Tap Delete.
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook at once?
How do you delete all Facebook posts at once?
If you see only one or two posts you want to delete, Facebook makes it easy to axe them one at a time. To do this on desktop or mobile, go to your profile, click the ellipsis icon, and select Activity Log.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2020?
To remove a post from your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
No, Facebook Didn’t Remove the Ability to Delete Posts—But It Did Hide It From Some Users. It’s possible Facebook was, true to form, testing out changes to the way it functions with little notifications to users.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
2 Answers. No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers.
How do I remove a post from my Facebook page?
Delete a Facebook post
From your Facebook Business Page: Click the three dots at the top of the post you want to delete. Select Delete post. Click Delete to confirm the action.
How do I delete a post from my Facebook page?
To delete a post from your Page: Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Click in the top-right corner. Select Delete Post then click Delete.