- 1 How long do Steam messages last?
- 2 Is there a way to see Steam message history?
- 3 How do I delete a chat message?
- 4 Does Steam have seen?
- 5 Can you message a non friend on Steam?
- 6 How do I delete slack chat history?
- 7 How do you delete patreon messages?
- 8 How do I delete all message messages?
- 9 Are Slack messages really deleted?
- 10 Are deleted Slack messages really deleted?
- 11 Can employers see deleted Slack messages?
- 12 How long are Slack messages kept?
- 13 What happens when you reach 10000 messages on Slack?
- 14 Can someone read my Slack messages?
- 15 Who can see private channels on Slack?
- 16 Can a Slack Admin see private channels?
- 17 Does Slack track activity?
- 18 Are Slack messages encrypted?
- 19 Are Slack calls recorded?
- 20 Can Slack detect screenshots?
- 21 Is Slack more secure than email?
How long do Steam messages last?
It now stores 2 weeks worth of chats as described here… And it is also storing 2 weeks worth here…
Is there a way to see Steam message history?
If you have the Steam mobile app, you can access previous messages sent to and from Steam friends in chat. Once you install the mobile app and log in, select the hamburger menu (on iOS and Android, click the friends tab on Windows Phone), and then press chat .
How do I delete a chat message?
- Open the Chat app or Gmail app .
- Tap Chat .
- Tap the person’s name.
- At the top, tap the person’s name. Delete conversation.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Does Steam have seen?
Steam is water in the gas phase. … Steam that is saturated or superheated is invisible; however, “steam” often refers to wet steam, the visible mist or aerosol of water droplets formed as water vapour condenses.
Can you message a non friend on Steam?
You can send them a message via the Steam Protocol: You will first need to find out that users 64bit ID, which you can do via http://steamrep.com. With this site you can also see if they are trade scammers or not.
How do I delete slack chat history?
Delete a message
- Hover over the message you’d like to delete.
- Click the three dots icon.
- Click Delete message.
- Select Delete to confirm.
How do you delete patreon messages?
How do I delete all message messages?
- In Signal, tap your profile. > Chats > Clear Chat History > Delete Everything.
- Then refresh your Signal contact list. Go to. Compose and pull down on the contact list.
Are Slack messages really deleted?
By default, Slack will retain all messages and files (including audio and video clips) for the lifetime of your workspace. … You can also allow members to edit the message retention settings for individual channels and direct messages (DMs).
Are deleted Slack messages really deleted?
Slack does not archive deleted messages or provide a way to recover deleted information. Once a user deletes a particular message, that message is gone forever. However, Slack may still retain information about deleted messages that can be included in an electronic discovery export.
Can employers see deleted Slack messages?
Your boss would have to prove to Slack that you gave them permission, they have a valid legal reason to access the messages, or there’s a “right or requirement [to do so] under applicable laws,” notes a Vox article on the topic.
How long are Slack messages kept?
lifetimeBy default, Slack will retain all messages and files (including audio and video clips) for the lifetime of your workspace. If you like, you can adjust your retention settings to automatically delete messages and files after a set amount of time.
What happens when you reach 10000 messages on Slack?
Members can send unlimited messages in Slack, but only the most recent 10,000 can be searched and viewed in your workspace. … If your workspace exceeds the message visibility limit, members can continue to send messages, but older messages will be archived.
Can someone read my Slack messages?
In brief, yes, but they can’t actively read your messages as you send them. Slack allows employers to download and export Slack conversations, whether they’re public or private, into zip files. Of course, they must comply with the law before downloading any private data from their employees.
Who can see private channels on Slack?
Can a Slack Admin see private channels?
According to @SlackHQ (the official Slack twitter account), “owners can only see the private channels that they are a member of”.
Does Slack track activity?
The analytics page [Slack channel name]. slack.com/stats shows how many messages have been sent on a workspace and the most popular public channels. It is also possible to search for individual people and see how many messages they’ve sent in the last 30 days and for how many of those days they’ve been active.
Are Slack messages encrypted?
Are Slack calls recorded?
Slack video meeting recordings capture the entire meeting so you can transcribe it or reference it for later use. Typed chat messages in Slack are something you can easily search, but when you have a meeting by video, that information won’t be searchable in Slack.
Can Slack detect screenshots?
Now you can track employees’ time and screenshots right in Slack! You are able to see how much time your team spends on each task and what exactly they do throughout the day.
Is Slack more secure than email?
While Slack channels might look and feel private, they’re just as exposed to monitoring as most email. … Because apps with varying levels of encryption, including Slack, may retain messages on their servers for a period of time, they could expose message data to snooping or sanctioned monitoring.